domingo, 1 de maio de 2022

Meute Directed by Ambre Rambaud

 



Director Biography - Ambre Rambaud


I graduated from a french cinema school : ESRA (Superior School of Audiovisual Production), and I come back from a year at Stonestreet Studios in New York, NY where I was able to deepen my training and learn new working methods. I had the opportunity to work on several shoots from being first Assistant Director to Production assistant on a BMW advertisement. I intend for the professions of Director and Assistant Director.
Etant diplômée de l'ESRA (Ecole Supérieure de Réalisation Audiovisuelle) Paris, je reviens d'un an d'étude à Stonestreet Studios à New York, NY où j'ai pu approfondir ma formation et apprendre de nouvelles méthodes de travail. J'y ai eu l'opportunité de multiplier les tournages du poste de première Assistante à la réalisation jusqu’à celui de Production Assistant sur une publicité BMW. Je me destine aux métiers de Réalisatrice et d'Assistante à la réalisation, que j’affectionne distinctement.
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Country of Origin

France

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário